Thursday 12 April 2012

Hair Tip!

Hey Lovelys, ever had really oily hair the 2nd last or the last day before you wash you'r hair? Well I know some people can't just go out and buy a dry shampoo or anything like that, so I'm just going to tell you what you can use that will do the same thing, now I'm pretty sure everyone should have this around there house, I've always got it, it's talc (baby powder) you can use any sort of talc it's personally up to you, what I do is if its the 2nd last day before I wash my hair, I put talc onto my roots and tie my hair up and sleep with it in, you don't need to wash it out or anything, you just leave it in and it will soak up all the oil, I can assure you that it works, it always works for me!
There's a little tip, hope you all enjoyed! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment